Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] introduction new lurker

From: Victoria Serda <vserda_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun Oct 27 16:31:01 2002

Dear Maartje,
Hi! I'm from Southampton, Ontario, and have been working on starting a
school in this area for a few years. I even considered, at one point,
moving to Victoria to start a school there, as I lived there may years
ago.
Have you heard of the Windsor House school? It is a public school run
similar to SVS. You can find it on the SERN website
http://www.sudburynetwork.org/networking.htm or contact:

 Windsor House School
 440 Hendry Avenue
 North Vancouver, B.C.