[Discuss-sudbury-model]offering of thanks

From: cheryl poe <busychildlv_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Sep 1 22:16:01 2002

To all that responded to my introduction I offer love and thanks for your knowledge. It will take me a few days to study the wonderful information and come back to you all with follow up feedback and questions. However I thought it was important to honor and acknowledge the support that was offered.

thankful for my blessing

Cheryl