RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model]Re: "ADD/ADHD" kids

From: Joe Jackson <shoeless_at_jazztbone.com>
Date: Sun Sep 1 20:15:00 2002

Sometimes for grins we speculate as to which kids in our school we think
would be labelled ADD/ADHD if they were in a conventional school (of
course we don't talk about this around any of the kids).

It's a fun exercise, but in a learner-directed environment it's really
hard to tell.

Joe Jackson
Fairhaven School