[Discuss-sudbury-model]New Meneber &reason for joining

From: cheryl poe <busychildlv_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Sep 1 15:57:00 2002

Hi all,

I am a new member to your group. I live in Va Beach VA and I'm interested in startingan educational center here for children who have been labeled with ADD/ AdHD. I beleive some of these children don't suffer froma pathology but are instead highly intuned with their life purpose on this earth. I hope through joining your group I will gain knowlegde and resources that will help me in structing my school.

Sincerely,

Cheryl