[Discuss-sudbury-model]any chance to speed up the employment process?

From: Elizabeth Marrin <e_marrin_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Aug 21 15:16:00 2002

In June I received my Ed.M. from Harvard Graduate School of
Education. I'm dying for an opportunity to be involved with the
SVS. I have a research background (qualitative and
quantitative) and can be helpful in showing more than just
anecdotal evidence that SVS is a great system.

But my problem is that I am on the "outside" and I don't have
time or money to wait to get on the "inside." (I can't
volunteer once or twice a week...I know the process and consider
it problematic for my career.)

Any suggestions?

Elizabeth