Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model]Measured growth

From: <JerryAERO_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Aug 1 19:28:00 2002

In a message dated 8/1/02 7:18:31 PM, Carmel_at_Co-Abode.com writes:

<< Hi,

Are there any start ups in the Los Angeles area? LA is so huge, why
there isn't a Sudbury school here is amazing. Many parents I know
including myself would have our kids in a Sudbury school if there was
one.

Carmel
Co-abode >>

There are some chaters starting up in the LA area which are using some ideas
inspired by SVS. I'm doing a consultation with one of them on our way to the
International Democratic Education Conference in New Zealand in August. But
I don't know of any real SVS startups. Anyone else?

Jerry Mintz
Alternative Education Resource Organization
www.EducationRevolution.org