Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model]Difficulty of deciding where to teach

From: Grey Harrison <harrisog_at_charter.net>
Date: Thu May 9 10:12:00 2002

Hi Peter, I suggest you read "My Ishmael" by Daniel Quinn,
and "The Teenage Liberation Handbook" whose author I'm not
sure of right now. Both available on amazon. Lots of
good stuff in them about the possibilities for real
learning that western culture seems to have missed the
boat on. Of course, the sudval.org website has a lot of
good material too.

~Gray