DSM: I hope that everyone had a pleasant week!

From: Scott David Gray (sgray@aramis.sudval.org)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 19:37:13 EST

Hi all,

The school's server went down on March 19th. For you
technical types -- our onboard RAID controller failed and
did frightening things to our hard drives. For you
non-technical types, a RAID controller is basically a system
designed to protect you from hard drive crashes.

We're back now! Now, I'm off to do another system backup!

--

--Scott David Gray
reply to: sgray@sudval.org