DSM: New to List: Introduction

From: Jen Schwartz (Jen@radiosonic.net)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 23:55:37 EST

Greetings, list members. My name is Jen Schwartz, I live in Salt Lake
City, and am a mother of two. I plan to open a “school” in Salt Lake in
the fall of 2003 or thereabouts, and have been doing a lot of research
to that end. I always seem to end up right back where I started
looking, which is towards the Sudbury model. I’m wondering if there are
others on the list who have/will be founded schools? I know there is a
lot of info on the SudVal site – I will placing a large order very soon,
but I would love to hear more from those who have been there and gone
through the process. Thanks in advance for any advice. I’ve enjoyed
reading the messages for the past week or so, and hope to contribute to
the conversation very soon.

Jen
“If you don’t know what your options are, you don’t have any.”
Carpe Diem