DSM: Re: Academic research on parents satisfaction?

From: David Rovner (rovners@netvision.net.il)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 23:34:17 EST

Abi,
There is a study made by Daniel Greenberg an Mimsy Sadofsky on alumni satisfaction.
Isn't that enough? ;-)

http://www.sudval.org/books.html
What becomes of students who attended Sudbury Valley as they pursue their lives as adults?
Here is a comprehensive study of the personal and professional histories of 188 former students, along with extensive comments on how they feel the school influenced their lives. Also included are the results of three earlier studies.

 Legacy of Trust: Life After the Sudbury Valley School Experience Daniel Greenberg and Mimsy Sadofsky. #110, 1992, 334pp., $10

"The child is not the mere creature of the State."

David Rovner - rovners@netvision.net.il
Favors ending government involvement in education,
working for the Advancement of Democratic Schools
& the Freedom of Learning, Individual Rights and
Objectivist philosophy in Israel.
http://www.sepschool.org/cgi/RegDisp.cgi/global

Separate School from State
http://www.sepschool.org