Re: DSM: Sudbury Charter Schools

From: ACTION4EDU@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 11:47:47 EST

Bill Richardson,
It seems that what you are describing as education is really schooling. If
you are interested in understanding the distinction education /schooling I
recommend that you check out www.johntaylorgatto.com. His: Amer. Educ.
History Tour gives a perspective on how we got where we are and is even more
completely described in his wonderful book "The Underground History of
American Education". Having this knowledge is very useful for any informed
discussion on education.
Sallie Herson