Re: DSM: Sudbury Charter Schools

From: Sugmapl@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 01:56:03 EST

Dear Folks,

See, for me, calling Sudbury education, is like burning up the Duncan Phife
in the fireplace and all the while saying "Well it's wood isn't it?".
To which I say, "Well it may have started out as wood, but there is a whole
lot of beauty, elegance and grace pouring out the chimney".

Warm Regards,
Bill Richardson