Re: DSM: Top Ten

From: JerryAERO@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 12:02:22 EST

In a message dated 2/20/02 7:03:25 AM, kristin@harkness.net writes:

<< Hello all,

For the next issue of our journal, Perspectives on Sudbury Education, SERN

( www.sudburynetwork.org ) would like to publish two David Letterman style

"Top Ten" lists. The first is:

"Top Ten Reasons I go to a Sudbury School"

And the second is:

"Top Ten Reasons My Child Attends a Sudbury School"

But we need your help! If you are a student at a Sudbury school, or the

parent of a Sudbury student, please send us your personal Top Ten (or two,

or 20!). >>

This may be of some help: On our website we have an article, Ten Signs you
need a different kind of education for your child!

http://www.educationrevolution.org/tensigthatyo.html

Jerry