DSM: Top Ten

From: Kristin Harkness (kristin@harkness.net)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 06:57:52 EST

Hello all,

For the next issue of our journal, Perspectives on Sudbury Education, SERN
( www.sudburynetwork.org ) would like to publish two David Letterman style
"Top Ten" lists. The first is:

"Top Ten Reasons I go to a Sudbury School"

And the second is:

"Top Ten Reasons My Child Attends a Sudbury School"

But we need your help! If you are a student at a Sudbury school, or the
parent of a Sudbury student, please send us your personal Top Ten (or two,
or 20!).

To get us started, here are some of my Top Ten (in no particular order):

- She _loves_ school
- We get great art
- Back to school shopping this fall was a four-square ball!
- It's the freedom, stupid
- She's happy

You can email them to info@sudburynetwork.org or post 'em here;
whatever works for you.

Thanks!
Kristin Harkness
kristin@sudburynetwork.org
www.sudburynetwork.org
SERN is an independent organization which is neither sponsored by nor under
the auspices of any Sudbury model school.