DSM: Blue Mountain Assembly makes big decisions - The Register-Guard, Eugene, Oregon

From: Shelli Buhr (shellibuhr@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 16:17:33 EST

A friend sent me this article today from the Eugene newspaper. I thought this was interesting reading. LeBRIE RICH did a great job on this piece.

I was also quite impressed with the article that came on Sunday with Mimsy.

Blessings,
Shelli

 http://www.registerguard.com/news/20020219/tw.blueschool.0218.html