DSM: Re: RE: let's start something big

From: Shelli Buhr (shellibuhr@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 21:06:18 EST

you know, I was thinking, maybe there should be a book called The Proof is
in the Pudding, and compile short stories from all of the students on why
Sudbury works. Let the children speak for themselves. Do the ratios, etc.
give them what they want. the facts.

I am going up to the Springfield area in March and was contemplating
checking out a school along the way. I am in So Cal. btw...What I would like
to do is check out a business plan, and perhaps financials, start up info so
I can put together my own business plan for the SBA and two grant companies
I have offers to submit business plans on.

Anybody have anything to offer, share, etc? It will be myself coming, and
perhaps Yvonne, my assistant.

Blessings,
Shelli