DSM: Re: RE: let's start something big

From: Ann Ide (ann.ide@rcn.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 21:10:55 EST

If teenagers are your audience, the internet is your medium, and your goals
are as you stated; I'd say this is a pretty good "spiel". (Check for
typos.) I love the part about rising out of school vs. dropping out! My
only suggestion might be to put the text from the back cover of the book
sooner in your piece.

Good Luck!
Ann