Re: DSM: "The purpose for which [Sudbury] is formed ..."

From: BBWIA13@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 10:14:28 EST

Bruce,

       Well said! Indeed, I commonly experience an unnerving trend of
generalizations with regard to academics in Sudbury Schools.
       In my experience, Staff are (along with being wonderful and productive
people) extremely qualified to address virtually any academic subject that a
student might request help on.

-Travis W.