RE: DSM: Is Sudbury too democratic?

From: Peter Shier (pshier@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 16:23:47 EST

Thanks for your comments Mike. I am not surprised by the findings of SVS
students that you mention below. I am also aware of some of the
democratic corporate models you mention. That said, the working world of
today is an autocracy and won't likely change widely any time soon. I am
curious as to how former SVS students have reacted to the very
fundamental change of having a boss who has ultimate authority as they
entered the work force. If anyone has any anecdotes or studies I'd love
to hear about it.

Peter