Re: DSM: Is not the goal of Sudbury FREEDOM?

From: BBWIA13@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 14:15:27 EST

Mary,

    How to express my gratitude at your wonderful e-mail full of clarity,
reason, and insight. You made superb points, and your thoughts on the issue
expressed some of my feelings in perhaps 1/1000 of the words that I needed.
One of my major faults is a lack of editing ability. To have the ability to
express all your important thoughts on an issue in the fewest possible
words....it is a gift to be envied. Wel done indeed!

-Travis W.