DSM: Purpose

From: Shelli Buhr (shellibuhr@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 13:30:07 EST

I think the value of Sudbury Schools is that we offer a safe place for the divine child to manifest itself, therefore affording less chance of fogetting one's self along the way. ~s

You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply,
with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and
you impoverish yourself if you forget your errand." ~Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the United States