Re: DSM: "The purpose for which [Sudbury] is formed ..."

From: David Rovner (rovners@netvision.net.il)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 05:09:01 EST

Ardeshir,
If you have Hebrew support in your PC see this:
http://www.beofen-tv.co.il/cgi-bin/chiq.pl??????_????
if you don't, see this:
http://www.manypaths.com/book14.htm

"The child is not the mere creature of the State."

David Rovner - rovners@netvision.net.il
Favors ending government involvement in education,
working for the Advancement of Democratic Schools
& the Freedom of Learning, Individual Rights and Ayn
Rand's philosophy in Israel.
http://www.sepschool.org/cgi/RegDisp.cgi/global