Re: DSM: Re: Re: Dyslexia / scientific proof

From: David Rovner (rovners@netvision.net.il)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 05:44:27 EST

Victoria,
Maybe you should try and do the opposite:
To see if there is scientific proof to back the assertion that *there is*
such a thing as dyslexia at all or it is a pseudo-scientific "invention".
Any way, try THE LEARNING MYSTIQUE -- "A Critical Look at
Learning Disabilities" by Gerald Coles.

"The child is not the mere creature of the State."

David Rovner - rovners@netvision.net.il
Favors ending government involvement in education,
working for the Advancement of Democratic Schools
& the Freedom of Learning, Individual Rights and Ayn
Rand's philosophy in Israel.
http://www.sepschool.org/cgi/RegDisp.cgi/global