Re: DSM: Re: Is Sudbury not "Life lived, period"?

From: David Rovner (rovners@netvision.net.il)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 04:49:53 EST

Lielle, this belongs to the "old discussion" of Altruism and Egoism (Selfishness).

"The child is not the mere creature of the State."

David Rovner - rovners@netvision.net.il
Haifa 34675.
Favors ending government involvement in education,
working for the Advancement of Democratic Schools
& the Freedom of Learning, Individual Rights and Ayn
Rand's philosophy in Israel.
http://www.sepschool.org/cgi/RegDisp.cgi/global