DSM: Is Sudbury not "Life lived, period"?

From: The Booroobin Sudbury School (admin@booroobinschool.com.au)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 04:01:48 EST

Hi Ardeshir,
Yes freedom prevails, where unsolicited help, guidance, teaching, support
may or may not be offered, and may be just as well refused by young people
when they feel empowered enough to do so; and then when the person offering
is refused often enough, they might then learn to leave it to the young
people to do it for themselves, or until they ask for the help. BTW, I
rarely offer unsolicited help to adults. I make it clear that I'm available
to help, and depending on the circumstances and need, I'll generally help.
Regards, Derek
The Booroobin Sudbury School
www.booroobinschool.com.au