Re: DSM: students rights

From: BBWIA13@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 13:57:52 EST

Warren,

    I must say, some of your observations are truly fascinating, and
resonating with truth. I hope people realize that these are things that are
applicable to the discussion of Sudbury model school's in general. Indeed,
you have done what often is required of extended discussions in this context!
    Simply, a reality check. Whether you meant it or not, I interpreted it as
a "This is the reality, from the parents side." And it is reality.

-Travis W.