Re: DSM: students rights

From: Sugmapl@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 22:26:59 EST

Dear Warren,

Thanks for your post.

To me it is obvious that Sudbury offers. Consider the pond, the barn, the
basketball court, the swing set, the climbing tree, 11 acres, the state
woods, a mansion, 200 children, and a staff with a couple of hundred years of
experience offering freedom and respect to a child. It is simply a wonderful
offering.

Offer whatever, just so long as we know in our bones, in the marrow of our
bones, that "no" is a wonderful answer.

Warm Regards,
Bill Richardson