Re: DSM: students rights

From: Ann Ide (ann.ide@rcn.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 16:20:07 EST

Thanks for the support, Joe. It's good to hear that even the best of us
"nag" ( and I hate that word so much, too!). The tutoring and homeschooling
at home just doesn't make sense to me. My kids would have to beg for it;
and even then I'd rather they pursue the interest at school. I can imagine,
though, Kenny wanting to "be taught" something at home so he wouldn't have
to take the time to do it at school! Anyway, point is- parent shouldn't
"push" it on the child.
Ann