RE: DSM: students rights

From: Joe Jackson (shoeless@jazztbone.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 14:24:52 EST

Ann,

I do agree that there is some gray area. I think that common parental
nagging which most of us engage in (regarding our kid's physical health,
diet, etc.) doesn't do much to degrade the school experience for them.
It's just that I have seen examples of wholesale tutoring and
homeschooling on the side at Fairhaven and I have a problem with it.

Take care!

-Joe