DSM: Re: RE: teenagedom (was: greetings)

From: morticia crone (medea9mac@surfeu.de)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 15:22:17 EST

hi joe, it's been awhile since we chatted!

>>I would not want to deny today's teenagers the opportunity to wear
revolution on their sleeves the way you and I did. Or are the kids of
today not allowed the same learning process we enjoyed?<<

of course they are. i suppose i will have to consider that it is perhaps
absolutely necessary to the learning process. but surely you can understand
if i once hoped that kids might not have to go through the learning process
by such a painful route?

also, i'm not judging the teens; i was just totally surprised, disappointed
at the report, again, because my own illusions were shattered. no biggie
;-)

~morticia :-)~