Re: DSM: The actions of groups and the responsibility of its members

From: BBWIA13@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 11:28:23 EST

Sorry Joe,

    Haven't yet read your e-mail. Seems there was an error on my computer
just after writing that lengthy response to Morticia and just before I
actually sent it. The screen froze. As you can imagine, the situation was
quite humorous. I roared in anger directed at the computer we all know to
well, and slammed my first down on the counter, then punched every key in
every combination that my trembling fingers would allow, assuming all was
lost and I had nothing to loose. Seconds later, about 15 beeps greeted me. I
don't know the intricacies of the mailing list, but if 15 identical responses
pop up with everyone, well, its my fault (or more accurately, my computers)!
Just used the closest e-mail I could find to get this message out.

-Travis W.