Re: DSM: Re: Greetings...

From: Ann Ide (ann.ide@rcn.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 10:50:40 EST

Thanks Travis. Everyones stories are so interesting. I'm sorry to hear
that any SVS'ers give the finger to public school buses. Those kids on the
bus are only the poor victims. Feel sorry maybe, but not anger. (I'm not
saying you do it. I got the impression you don't.) It also sure wouldn't
help our public image.

Later,
Ann