Re: DSM: Re: Greetings...

From: Ann Ide (ann.ide@rcn.com)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 16:33:55 EST

Hi Travis. If I understand you correctly, sounds like you're trying to tell me that there's a whole range of kids with a whole range of feelings at SVS just like anywhere else. Okay. In your observations, you can't make any generalizations. Fair enough. I don't know, either. It's just something I've been thinking about lately. On the flip side, I can also see the possibility of (many)SVS kids feeling better about their parents because we do show our trust in them (not including the ones who only send their kids as a last resort and don't even believe in it, or something similar).

Hey, you didn't tell me how long you've been at SVS.

Thanks,
Ann