RE: DSM: Re: Greetings...

From: Dana M Bennis (dbennis@umich.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 16:34:49 EST

Joe,

You left out one important part: That it is not the fault of the students
in non-democratic schools that they act differently from students at
Sudbury schools. Once given respect and trust, one will respond with the
same. If one is not given respect and trust, one will not respond with
the same.

Dana Bennis