DSM: RE: Greetings...

From: Alan or Laura Gabelsberg (argable@swbell.net)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 19:07:54 EST

Hello Travis, Laura Gabelsberg from Brazos Valley here. I was just visiting
SVS for the first time this past week. I enjoyed it very much. I have a
question. In trying to establish a new school on a smaller (size) scale
here in Texas, I am concerned about how we will manage to achieve a fair and
balanced JC with such small numbers of students. Are there any judicial
committee procedures, paperwork, or guidelines do you feel are
"non-negotiable?" How would you recommend that the JC be adjusted to suit
the needs of a smaller community?

Regards,

Laura