DSM: Re: Greetings...

From: Ann Ide (ann.ide@rcn.com)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 14:27:16 EST

Hi Travis!

How great that you're joining in. My name is Ann Ide. My sons, Kenny and
Jesse, go to SVS. How long have you been attending? I really appreciate
that you are open to our asking you questions. Here's one already: Is
there any general attitude, amongst the students, towards "parents" at SVS?
Some parents fear that we are made out to be the "baddies"" somehow. Please
be honest.

Thanks,
Ann