DSM: Re: Greetings...

From: Shelli Buhr (shellibuhr@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 12:40:50 EST

Travis,

In just reading your post, I was quite impressed with the manner in which
you spoke of yourself. I sent your message onto a list I belong to that puts
together a newsletter called The Rainbow Bridge. Our March 2002 issue is
about the magical child, with a focus on children's education.

I would love to speak with you if you wouldnt mind sharing. I would consider
it an honor to find out first hand what your perspectives are regarding the
Sudbury school model.

Please feel free to email me privately.

Many Blessings,
Shelli Buhr