DSM: Greetings...

From: BBWIA13@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 10:04:28 EST

To whom it may concern:

    My name is Travis Weiner. I am a sixteen year old student at the Sudbury
Valley School. I was made aware of this list through a variety of means, and
eventually, I became particularly interested in joining it. In the past year
or two, my educational philosophies have began to take strong shape. Perhaps
they resemble the generalized "Sudbury Philosophies."
     I would like to consider myself a strong proponent of those
philosophies, but I suppose that is for others to judge. Anyway, I look
forward to fielding any questions or comments you might have that would
pertain specifically to students at Sudbury Valley. In addition, I look
forward to engaging in general discussion about the baseline implications
(and inherent validity) of the Sudbury Valley Educational Theories. I am sure
that it will make for a very productive, and hopefully respectful, debate.

-Travis W.