DSM: Very interesting article

From: André Sanchez (andrergs@ig.com.br)
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 23:46:28 EST

I was surfing the net, and found this article:

http://rumpelstilz.com/Faceit.html

Very good. At first, I tought it was going to talk about how money is bad, and things like that. But as I kept reading, I discovered a very good amount of wisdom ( sudbury wisdom, by the way ). Read it and enjoy it.

André Sanchez