DSM: Complete list of schools?

From: Alex Stewart (alex@natural-parenting.com)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 02:37:33 EST

I am new to the list and searching every corner of the Internet for an up-to-date list of Sudbury Schools, particularly in California - I have visited all the school sites that are mentioned on the www.sudval.org site but was wondering if anymore have sprung up. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Many thanks,
Alex