DSM: it's late to NOMINATE SOMEONE FOR THE FRIEDMAN PRIZE!!

From: David Rovner (rovners@netvision.net.il)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 02:36:35 EST

It's a pity I/we got notice LATE -- I would honestly give the Prize
to Daniel Greenberg.

>NOMINATE SOMEONE FOR THE FRIEDMAN PRIZE
>*Nominations for the prize are now closed.*

>The Milton Friedman Prize for the Advancement of Liberty, named in honor
>of the most distinguished advocate of liberty in the latter part of the
>20th century, will be presented every other year to the individual who has
>done the most to advance human freedom. The prize, a cash award of
>$500,000, will be presented on May 9, 2002, at the Cato Institute's 25th
>Anniversary Gala.

>For more information, visit:
>http://www.cato.org/special/friedman/index.html

"The child is not the mere creature of the State."

David Rovner - rovners@netvision.net.il
Haifa 34675.
Favors ending government involvement in education,
working for the Advancement of Democratic Schools
& the Freedom of Learning, Individual Rights and Ayn
Rand's philosophy in Israel.
http://www.sepschool.org/cgi/RegDisp.cgi/global