Re: DSM: RE: Mighty Joe Jackson and the Everlasting Diploma Discussion

From: Bruce Smith (
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 10:15:26 EST

On Mon, 17 Dec 2001, Joe Jackson wrote:
> > I'm also curious how the recent changes in the Fairhaven
> > diploma process -- to which Joe so coyly alluded -- came about.
> Via a special meeting of the Fairhaven Assembly which took place
> yesterday.

I gathered that much. What I was interested in was why/how that meeting
came about: was there a particular motivation for the meeting, or has the
diploma issue been an ongoing debate for you guys?

If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please send an email TO (do NOT reply to the mailing list) with the following