DSM: Re: RE: diploma

From: Ann Ide (ann.ide@rcn.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 20:01:56 EST

Thanks Joe,

I think I get the trust part now. Question though, which you've probably
been asked before: If the standard is being a member in good standing for
three years; then a 7 year old who started at 4 can graduate with a
diploma??? There must be more.

As for your effective adult response. Very interesting. Really. I'm just
gonna take it all in for a bit.

Ann