Re: DSM: book references

From: Scott David Gray (sgray@aramis.sudval.org)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 08:49:36 EST

On Tue, 11 Dec 2001, morticia crone wrote:

> hi all!
>
> could someone remind me of some sudbury books out there?
> there was one mentioned earlier about *king* something
> or other...? i think it was from the perspective of a
> sudbury *graduate*. other books describing the
> philosophy, etc.? i didn't find any references on the
> sern site.

The SERN site is a private site and not directly affiliated
with any Sudbury school. As SERN is not a reseller, and has
no control over inventory or distribution of books in the
Sudbury Valley School press, you will find the SERN site to
be of limited use in getting literature produced by any
Sudbury school.

Sudbury Valley maintains a press list, and excerpts from
several of the books, on its site -- http://www.sudval.org

The book you are trying to remember is *Kingdom of
Childhood* -- available from the SVS press; there are also a
couple excerpted stories on the sudval.org web page.

--

--Scott David Gray
reply to: sgray@sudval.org