Re: DSM: Re: Diploma

From: Scott David Gray (sgray@aramis.sudval.org)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 22:28:18 EST

Actually, Ardeshir is giving voice to a long-standing
argument of mine. Personally, I think that offering a
diploma is a "dangerous" path for a non-coercive school --
just because there are _so_ many coercive pressures outside
the school that push people towards a diploma, and there is
no clear "need" for a school to offer it.

--

--Scott David Gray
reply to: sgray@sudval.org