Re: DSM: RE: RE: RE: Homeschooling and the sense of community

From: Mike Sadofsky (sadofsky@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 19:12:13 EST

I think you've got it Liz.
Those of us involved with model schools expect our kids to spend their
lives in them. Otherwise we'd send them to African villages for their
developmental years where everything seems to fit your model except
for happiness and of course many of the adults not being around
because life expectancy their is rather brief.
Mike.