Re: DSM: Re: sudbury in the home

From: Gayle Remisch (tegdib@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2001 - 21:55:49 EST

I had the pleasure of meeting Sarah Lawrence at the International
Society for Individual Liberty Conference July 2000. And the Privalege
of being a co-speaker with her on the bill. She has done some
groundbreaking, and very thoughtprovolking examinations of conscience
and understanding.

a superb link

Gayle