Re: DSM: sense of community

From: Mark Stafford & Angela Sevin (markangela@mail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 23:04:44 EST

Bruce,

Yes, you said in more words what I did not have time to flush out... Sudbury
schools allow for the possibility of respect... I just wanted to get into the
reasons why it is such hard work (especially in our highly individualistic
culture).

I'm interested in the degrees of community and how they are attained and
prioritized within a highly democratic system (such as a Sudbury school).

Angela