DSM: RE: Re: Re: sudbury in the home

From: Liz Reid&Errol Strelnikoff (lizanderrol@home.com)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 01:07:06 EST

Hi Romey,
Sounds a lot like our household, except that my boys don't wear underwear so
we don't worry about that issue. Nowadays we homeschool too so we don't
worry about school days so the baths may actually be happening less than
once a week, although I hope not. Now and then when we go somewhere I
notice how messy they look and I realize how much school kept us in line :)
As far as I know we don't enforce rules. We don't have any formal rules. I
just said no eating in the livingroom and so far no one has tried to eat in
the livingroom. Phew!

Liz