Re: DSM: Re: Re: Re: sudbury in the home

From: Hunderhill@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 22:48:55 EST

In a message dated 12/4/01 10:22:12 PM, ann.ide@rcn.com writes:

<< Without my influence, Kenny and Jesse would watch tv from the time they
get home from school for the rest of the night. They would also choose to
sit inside all day on weekends, mostly watching tv. They don't ask to learn
sports, even how to ride a bike. (Mark and I are always going out to
exercise, even do our weight work at home.) They would choose other poor
health habits, if I let them. They have a friend over and choose to watch a
video- I ask them to "play" first for a while. >>

A few households I know of don't have TV sets.

Best, Harlan